Paid Social Manager - Iconic Luxury Brand
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||February 25, 2019|
Marketing & Media
For Paid Social Marketers seeking to take a more strategic, client-facing role, with big growth potential, this might be for you…
Our client is one of the most renowned digital media agencies in the Country. They ideate & implement custom campaigns across Display, Search, Paid Social & Programmatic media. By leveraging insightful strategy with cutting edge advertising technology, they support the growth of their clients including top Retail, Fashion and Technology brands including Hermes, Burberry, Estee Lauder, Under Armor, Intel & others.
At the forefront of digital, the company emphasizes training at all levels and looks for people who have an insatiable desire to stay on top of trends and best practices. They work hard & play hard with a full calendar of social events, from happy hours to community service events.
They are seeking an exceptional Paid Social Manager with a balance of strategy and execution experience to take on a very client-facing role with one of the most iconic luxury brands in the world, to directly manage + develop innovative social & search campaigns that deliver on aggressive KPIs. This person will oversee the implementation and execution of new social accounts.
- Ideate, plan, measure + optimize Paid Social campaigns for client brands
- Actively test + optimize budgets, on-site conversions, ad creative, to meet + exceed campaign objectives
- Plan + manage allocated campaigns + implement new initiatives that surpass client KPI’s
- Evaluate and test new search vendors & platforms
- Collaborate across social channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) to determine the most effective role of search within campaigns
Desired Skills + Experiences:
- 4-6 years managing paid social campaigns from implementation to daily management, with a strong grasp of optimization practices + retargeting
- Strong managerial experience, including past experience mentoring a team
- High level of tech proficiency in Excel + PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to be apart of a hyper-growing agency