Paid Social, Search Manager
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||December 31, 2018|
Marketing & Media
For Paid Social Marketers seeking to take a more strategic, client facing role, with big growth potential, this might be for you…
Our client is one of the fastest growing independent performance media agencies in New York that leverages digital acquisition channels and innovative technical solutions to accomplish measurable goals for brands across Search, Display, Paid Social and Programmatic media. By leveraging insightful strategy and an enthusiastic growing team, they support the growth of their eCommerce clients of top Retail, Fashion and Technology brands including Bonobos, Canada Goose & others.
At the forefront of digital, the company emphasizes training at all levels and looks for people who have an insatiable desire to stay on top of trends and best practices. They work hard & play hard in a casual office environment full of smart people who like solving problems + eating snacks in the fully stocked kitchen!
They are seeking an exceptional Paid Social, Search Manager with a balance of strategy and execution experience to take on a very client-facing role with top eCommerce brands, to drive innovative social & search campaigns that deliver on aggressive KPIs. This person will lead and mentor junior associates and use their extensive management experience to develop innovative approaches to drive client goals.
- Ideate, plan, measure and optimize Paid Social + SEM campaigns for client brands
- Actively test and optimize budgets, on-site conversions, ad creative, to meet and exceed campaign objectives
- Report on campaigns results through Google Analytics, Kenshoo & other tools
- Evaluate and test new search vendors & platforms
- Collaborate across channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) to determine the most effective role of search within campaigns
- Mentor junior search associates to create measurable results
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-6 years managing paid social and SEM campaigns across with a strong grasp of optimization practices, and retargeting
- Strong grasp of optimizing for eCommerce KPIs
- Strong strategic thinking skills and the ability to make data-driven recommendations that help reach client business goals
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to be apart of a hyper-growing agency