Paid Social Lead - Iconic Luxury Brand
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||February 25, 2019|
Marketing & Media
For Paid Social Marketers seeking to take a more strategic, client-facing role, with big growth potential, this might be for you…
Our client is one of the most renowned digital media agencies in the Country. They ideate & implement custom campaigns across Display, Search, Paid Social & Programmatic media. By leveraging insightful strategy with cutting edge advertising technology, they support the growth of their clients including top Retail, Fashion and Technology brands including Hermes, Burberry, Estee Lauder, Under Armor, Intel & others.
At the forefront of digital, the company emphasizes training at all levels and looks for people who have an insatiable desire to stay on top of trends and best practices. They work hard & play hard with a full calendar of social events, from happy hours to community service events.
They are seeking an exceptional Paid Social Lead with a balance of strategy and execution experience to take on a very client-facing role with top eCommerce brands, to drive innovative social & search campaigns that deliver on aggressive KPIs. This person will execute and optimize Paid Social campaigns from conception to execution.
- Monitor, measure + optimize Paid Social campaigns for client brands
- Actively test + optimize budgets, on-site conversions, ad creative, to meet + exceed campaign objectives
- Collaborate with experts across search, paid search + display teams to surpass client expectations
- Evaluate + test new search vendors & platforms
- Ensure efficient communication with client via campaign reporting + analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years paid social experience with strong strategy + tactical skills
- Strong grasp of optimizing for eCommerce KPIs (ROAS, ROI, etc.)
- Brand media + eCommerce experience required
- Excellent communication + presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to be apart of a hyper-growing agency