NY, NY, United States
|Date Posted||March 21, 2019|
Marketing & Media
Our client is one of the leading privately owned ad agencies in New York City. They identify the unique needs of consumers, and aid top brands to claim and leverage their voices for outsized results. Their diverse team is made up of world-class innovators in Digital, Strategy, Creative, and Media services that value creating effective marketing plans across all channels including digital and traditional media.
In response to agency growth, they are hiring a critical role for a Media Buyer to handle all TV media buying operations.
The Media Buyer must have exceptional communication and analytical skills. They must also have the ability to conduct media buys and post analyses in order to maintain strong client/vendor relationships.
Media Buyer Primary Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be responsible for buying in all marketplaces: Upfront, Scatter and Opportunistic
- Confirming and monitoring media orders with television networks
- Stewarding media buys and conducting post analyses
- Maintain strong relationships with media vendors
- General office support to the department as needed
Associate Media Director Requirements:
- 1-3 years Media buying experience
- Proficiency in Media Ocean and/or other media buying and media research specific software.
- Ability to manage high volume of data
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt quickly while minimizing impact on project momentum