Legal Administrative Assistant
New York, United States
|Date Posted||May 2, 2019|
Gainor Staffing is representing a law firm who is in search of a Legal Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate must have prior administrative experience, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and strong writing abilities.
The Legal Administrative Assistant is crucial to ensure smooth operations across the entire firm. This company encourages a team environment, and all members assist where they are most needed at the moment. The teams promote respect, cooperation, and commitment among all of the team members.
This company offers great benefits such as: medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous PTO, 401k, and a discretionary bonus.
Legal Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Calendar management
- Handle meeting scheduling and preparation
- Travel coordination
- Process expense reports
- Maintain and update client lists, contacts, and mailing lists
- Write and edit correspondence
- Manage all phone call traffic
Legal Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Prior administrative support experience, preferably in a legal environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills with close attention to detail
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
- Strong communication skills