New Jersey, United States
|Date Posted||July 21, 2020|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a family owned prominent luxury real estate firm that owns and operates 50,000 apartments, 20M SQ. Feet of office space and 10,000 hotel rooms across NY & NJ.
They are seeking an experienced Leasing Agent for one of its luxury residential properties in NJ. The Leasing Agent will oversee the marketing of apartments, provide tours and negotiate rates to prospective tenants.
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 9:30am - 5:30pm
Excellent benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, 2 Weeks PTO
- Show and present apartment features and amenities
- Maintain thorough knowledge of building and local area.
- Possess knowledge of competitive apartment options in current marketplace.
- Create lease agreements and process appropriately.
- Negotiate rates and fees.
- Provide potential clients with winning rationale towards leasing with our properties.
- Administer collection of credit and consumer information
- Read and interpret lease/sales contract language.
- Market and promote the properties’ services and locations
- Communicate client/tenant requests or complaints throughout the duration of their lease to building management
- Respond to incoming calls, e-mails, mail and in-person requests.
- Complete company required training courses as assigned.
- 3+ years previous experience in residential leasing/sales.
- Possess a valid NJ Real Estate Sales License.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.