Investor Relations Coordinator/Executive Assistant
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||June 30, 2020|
Our client, a global Private Equity firm is seeking an Investor Relations Coordinator to support their sales & product team in NYC. The interviews will be conducted remotely and it is likely the candidate will start remotely as well.
Candidate MUST have both EA and IR experience - it is a hybrid role; please only apply if you have this experience!!
This company offers a generous full-scope benefits package. This role is bonus and OT eligible.
- Act as a “gate-keeper” while prioritizing the needs of the business; exercising discretion and independent judgment
- Extensive calendar management – daily management of scheduling & rescheduling appointments, exercising a flexible approach to changing schedules, ensuring appointments are met
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle all matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often under deadlines
- Arrange complex travel plans (commercial/private) and compose detailed itineraries
- Schedule and organize meetings, conferences, and off-site events including all related logistics
- Maintain information in Salesforce CRM and run reports as needed
- Prepare agendas, board materials, memos, and routine correspondence
- Reconcile and complete expense reports in a timely manner using Concur expense system
- Interface with firm’s investors, internal senior investment team, and global sales team for roadshows and onsite procedures
- Point of contact for planning and execution of meetings during fundraises
- Annual Meeting/Advisory Boards/Due Diligence Sessions: work in conjunction with Head of Events to make key logistical decisions for event production, guest registration, and seating
- Coordinate closely with other assistants to provide coverage and back up assistance
- Work closely and effectively with Executives to complete deliverables with a hands-on approach, including keeping them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, drafting personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate their ability to lead the group
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience as an assistant
- Investor Relations experience within finance strongly preferred
- Superior level of client-service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Able to establish and build relationships at senior management level
- Superb written and verbal communication skils
- Experience with CRM preferred