Human Resources Coordinator
New York, United States
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Gainor Staffing is representing an advanced commercial real estate firm searching for a Human Resources Coordinator on a temporary basis for their beautiful Manhattan Office. This role will take on a combination of administrative and talent acquisition responsibilities, so a candidate that has experience with recruiting is critical.
This company encourages growth and development, so this will be a wonderful learning experience and opportunity build your skills.
Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Conduct, arrange, and schedule interviews and phone screens
- Organize job requirements from managers to formulate job descriptions
- Assist with employee verification and reference checks
- Manage and complete all administrative tasks
- Conference room booking and calendar invites
- Assist with on-boarding including paperwork, events, and other needed materials
- Manage job boards, review resumes, and sort resumes
- Help with additional ad hoc projects
Human Resources Coordinator Qualifications:
- Must have 1 year of recruiting / talent acquisition experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently
Salary: $21-25 / hr.