Human Resources Coordinator
|Date Posted||August 29, 2018|
Our client, an established financial advisory firm, is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator for their fast-paced and collaborative Manhattan office. This role is crucial in terms of maintaining the extraordinary culture that the firm offers, and calls for a candidate that is both personable and analytical. This firm prides itself on promoting from within, and offers a long list of exceptional benefits that kick in on day one.
Some of the incredible benefits and perks include: 100% paid medical coverage, 3 weeks’ vacation, unlimited sick days, 401k, tuition reimbursement, Summer Fridays, flex spending, commuter stipend, and snacks in the office!
Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and HR support to HR business partners
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding employee benefits, policies and procedures, performance management, and talent development.
- Analyze compensation data and maintain employee information through Excel and ATS systems.
- Support Talent Acquisition in preparing materials for open requisitions.
- Assist with the development of on-boarding and off-boarding procedures.
- Conduct research for projects as requested
Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in human resources or administrative support
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize