HR & Operations Coordinator
|Date Posted||August 31, 2017|
Our client is an innovative Financial Tech firm building the next generation of capital markets technology. They are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets.
The HR & Operations Coordinator will assist the operations team in the coordination of human resources and operational management. Most importantly, you need to be an excellent communicator. You will be helping to onboard new employees who will see you as one of their first exposures to how the company operates.
- Hire new talent as needed by management; Preparing offer letters, running background checks, onboarding through HR management system, implementing benefits and first day set up.
- Communicate with legal counsel and ensure all processes remain compliant; support internal teams with reports and analysis
- Act as systems administrator; take ownership of company tools and datasets including HRIS systems and be the point-person for all employee questions.
- Coordinate monthly company events and outings
- Prepare reports related to HR systems and articulate information to upper-level management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration, Human Resources, or Communications preferred)
- 2+ years HR or Operations experience
- Experience or exposure to HR responsibilities is a must
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
- Tech/systems savvy
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
Salary: $75k-$90k range (commensurate with experience) + bonus and equity