NEW YORK, NY
|Date Posted||March 4, 2019|
Finance & Accounting
Our client, an International Professional Services Firm in Midtown Manhattan, is in need of a Financial Controller (experience within the engineering, interior design, architecture space strongly preferred). This organization has a handful of offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia and supports top-tier clients. The Financial Controller will report to the CFO and work in a hands-on capacity, responsible for all finance/accounting functions on a day to day basis. This position offers great quality of life as the work week is normally 40 hours (unless in the close) and the company has a fantastic culture along with strong comp and benefits.
Financial Controller Responsibilities:
- Preparation of GAAP financial statements at office and consolidated levels
- Responsible for close process and preparation of periodic financials
- Lead year-end audit and manage auditor relationship
- Manage staff for payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Maintain cash basis financials for use by outside auditors to generate partner K-1s
- Work with outside auditor, prepare and file state and local taxes
- Preparation of management report packages
Salary: $135k + bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $135,000.00 /year