Facebook Buying Executive
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||May 29, 2019|
Marketing & Media
For Paid Social leaders seeking to take a strategic, and big growth potential with a top performing team, this might be for you…
Our client is one of the largest direct response agencies on Facebook by media spend and is among the fastest growing independent performance media agencies in New York. They leverage digital acquisition channels and innovative technical solutions to accomplish measurable goals for brands across Search, GDN, Paid Social media. By leveraging insightful strategy and an enthusiastic growing team.
They maintain a flat, open-minded, creative & high-growth culture similar to a tech startup, and lean on their people to take ownership of account and client success. Compensate their people better than any agency, offer 1-2 months’ vacation, half-day Fridays, meditate daily as a company, are dog-friendly, and seriously support the personal and professional growth of their people. They also offer the traditional suite of health benefits.
They are seeking an exceptional Paid Social Media professional with a balance of strategy and a foundation in paid social buying to take on a leadership role with top eCommerce & CPG brands, to drive innovative social & search campaigns that deliver on aggressive KPIs.
- Ideate, plan, measure and oversee the optimization of Paid Social campaigns for client brands
- Identify & implement best practices and play a key role in contributing to a best in class paid social practice
- Actively test and optimize budgets, on-site conversions, ad creative, to meet and exceed campaign objectives
- Report on campaigns results through native platforms
- Collaborate across channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) to determine the most effective role of search within campaigns
- 4-7 years leading $100k+/mo biddable media campaigns with 4+ years dedicated to paid social media at either an in-house customer acquisition & at a top performing agency
- Strong grasp of optimizing for eCommerce KPIs (ROAS, ROI, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to be a part of a hyper-growing agency