Executive Receptionist (Temp to Hire)
New York, United States
|Date Posted||March 7, 2019|
Gainor Staffing is looking for candidates with extensive customer service or hospitality experience who are looking to take their expertise into a corporate setting. Our client, an established professional services firm, is looking for an Executive Receptionist on a temporary to hire basis for their brand new New York City office. The Executive Receptionist plays a crucial role in the company by acting as the first point of contact that all visitors make with the company. The ideal candidate must be flexible, possess a professional demeanor, and provide exceptional customer service at all times.
Executive Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Act as a greeter or host to all visitors, ensuring all guests’ needs are met
- Respond to needs and requests of clients and staff
- Handle all telephone and meeting-related needs
- Provide or secure administrative assistance (e.g., faxing, copying, printing, emailing, car/delivery needs, internet assistance, researching, printing boarding passes, etc.)
- Prepare reports related to bookings, telephone calls, etc.
- Answer phones and act as a backup to other department members
- Must act proactively in hectic situations without sacrificing client service.
Executive Receptionist Requirements:
- Prior client-service experience such as hospitality, concierge, reception, or administrative support
- Ability to professionally interface with clients and staff, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to take direction and be a self-starter, based on need
- Must be able to work independently and also thrive in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Salary: $21 / hr. - Temp to Hire