|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
Our client, a midtown private equity firm with a strong company culture of learning and career development, is in need of an Executive Receptionist . This firm is looking for applicants who take customer service to the highest level, as well as perform all the duties of a conference room coordinator. They must give a warm welcome to anyone entering the reception area and help them with any needs.
Executive Receptionist Basic duties:
- Being a greeter or host to meetings. Must be client-service oriented. Emphasis on Corporate Hospitality experience!
- Ability to be proactive in situations without sacrificing client service
- Basic technology skills a plus, i.e. audio conferencing calls, printer issues, etc.
- Answering phones and act as a backup to other department members. Flexibility is a must
- He/she will be trained in Reception as well as the Conference Room booking area.
Executive Receptionist Requirements:
- Hospitality background or Corporate experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on team needs
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Sensitivity to VIP needs
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive mannerisms while considering client service
- Approachable and polished conduct
Salary: $50K – 60K