New York, United States
|Date Posted||March 7, 2019|
Have you been looking to make a new career move? No matter where you are in your career, we aim to make Gainor Staffing a place you can always call home base. Whether you are a recent college graduate, looking to re-enter the workforce, or are looking for temporary work between other obligations, we will assist you in taking your career journey to new heights.
Our experienced staffing experts understand the importance of listening to your needs. We represent you by offering expert guidance, and assisting in building your skills and experience in order to give you a competitive edge in the marketplace. Our relationships with our clients are long lasting. This allows us to promote you directly to some of the best companies in New York City, avoiding the chances that your resume will be lost or overlooked among a sea of other candidates.
Temporary employees have said, “With good success, I have worked at a number of great companies spread around the awesome backdrop of NYC.” “Thanks to Gainor, I am frequently employed and I receive jobs that help me network and build skills.”
We seek enthusiastic, motivated, and ambitious candidates to fill Executive Receptionist positions. These positions require candidates that are team players who also possess a great work ethic.
Executive Receptionist Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Act as first point of contact by greeting all visitors, ensuring all guests’ needs are met
- Respond to needs and requests of clients and staff
- Handle all telephone and meeting-related needs
- Provide or secure administrative assistance (e.g., faxing, copying, printing, emailing, car/delivery needs, internet assistance, researching, printing boarding passes, etc.)
- Calendar management: coordinating and scheduling internal and external meetings
- Attend and arrange meetings, book conference rooms, take notes, and follow up when needed
- Write, proof-read and prepare correspondence, agreements, and other documents
- Take direction and be a self-starter, based on need
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Superb interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Salary: $17-21 / hr.