|Date Posted||June 8, 2018|
Are you a business-oriented, articulate professional with experience working in a corporate office? Our client is looking for an Executive Receptionist for an exciting Beauty company. This is an opportunity to work in a bustling environment amongst a charismatic group of people, with a wonderful work/life balance. The Executive Receptionist will be the hub of information and will assist clients and internal employees with requests.
Some additional benefits include: Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage - 10PTO days (first 12months-15 after) / 10 Holidays per year
Executive Receptionist’s Responsibilities :
- Warmly welcome and greet guests, clients, and delivery personnel while ensuring they are directed to the appropriate locations and are connected with the appropriate staff.
- Answer, screen, and redirect phone calls on multiple lines and relay messages when necessary.
- Prepare documents, correspondence and reports
- Handle scheduling for conference rooms
- Maintain visual standards by keeping the front desk and reception area tidy and welcoming.
- Provide additional administrative support when required
Executive Receptionist’s Qualifications:
- 1-3 years’ corporate experience working in professional services
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Conference room booking software experience (preferred- not required)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be detail orientated
Hourly rate- $19 an hour