New York, United States
|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
Are you looking to leave the hospitality or retail industry? You may have a passion for working with people, but the scheduling in these industries leave little time for your personal life. Gainor Staffing has the perfect opportunity to combine customer service, with the perks of a great work life balance.
Our client, a highly recognizable Law Firm, is seeking an Executive Receptionist on a temp to hire basis to serve as the primary on-floor support for reception, office coordinator, and conference room needs. This position serves as the initial point of contact for any client, visitor or caller.
Perks include: 3 weeks’ accrued vacation, a competitive benefits package, paid holidays, and unmatched experience at a well-established company.
Executive Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Act as a greeter or host to all visitors, ensuring all guests’ needs are met
- Respond to needs and requests of clients and staff
- Handle all telephone and meeting-related needs
- Provide or secure administrative assistance (e.g., faxing, copying, printing, emailing, car/delivery needs, internet assistance, researching, printing boarding passes, etc.)
- Prepare reports related to bookings, telephone calls, etc.
- Answer phones and act as a backup to other department members
- Must act proactively in hectic situations without sacrificing client service
Executive Receptionist Requirements:
- Prior client-service experience such as hospitality, concierge, reception, or administrative support
- Ability to professionally interface with clients and staff, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to take direction and be a self-starter, based on need
- Must be able to work independently and also thrive in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Salary: $21/ hour