Executive Legal Assistant
New York, New York, United States
|Date Posted||November 27, 2018|
Our client, a nonprofit organization, is looking for an Executive Legal Assistant to support the General Counsel and the legal team in their New York City office. This offers the opportunity to work for a well-funded grant making NPO.
As the Executive Assistant, you will be able to say with pride that your actions positively contribute to the company’s main goals. The ideal candidate will be a polished, organized individual who is capable of working both independently and with a team.
Perks include: 100% covered benefits, great work/life balance, summer Fridays, PTO, commuter benefit plans, and 401(k) match!
Executive Legal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintain board book for Trustee meetings
- Coordinate calendar meetings including travel arrangements
- Manage all incoming calls, taking messages as required
- Prepare and edit expense reports
- Maintain all records, files and reports
- Additional administrative duties for other staff members as needed
Executive Legal Assistant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4-6 years law firm experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail