Executive Assistant to CEO
New York, United States
|Date Posted||April 25, 2019|
Our client, a strategic PR communications and consulting firm is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to the CEO. Our client works across a variety of industries including media, entertainment, sports, fashion, tech, and public affairs. As the Executive Assistant you will have the opportunity to work with extremely high-profile celebrities, influential companies, organizations, and institutions. They provide a full range of communication services including crisis management, profile management, strategic counsel, and media relations.
This company offers incredible benefits and perks including: Fully covered medical insurance/ 401(k)/ Flexible vacation package/ Summer Fridays/ Room for growth!
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintain the CEO’s schedule, calendar and contacts, and prioritize appointments
- Coordinate daily logistics for meetings and appointments. Create and prepare meeting materials.
- Monitor the media for industry news and specific client mentions
- Conduct research for client meetings – gather background data on the company/individual
- Coordinate travel arrangements and schedule hotel and dining reservations; prepare detailed itineraries
- Draft and manage correspondence and e-mails
- Communicate with clients! – arrange meetings, facilitate interviews, evaluate and maintain client requests.
- Monitor CEO’s phone calls, take accurate messages, and maintain target phone call lists and agendas
- Carry out various administrative tasks and other personal errands
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- Previous experience supporting a Senior Level Executive
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail and diligently follow through on tasks
- A professional demeanor, comfortable interacting with clients and high-profile individuals
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Flexible to changing schedules and priorities
- Exceptional judgement, confidentiality, and discretion