Executive Assistant (Temporary)
|Date Posted||February 12, 2018|
Are you looking to work in an innovative industry? Do you want to contribute your drive to an entrepreneurial environment? Does working in a start-up appeal to you?
If so…a mid-town financial technology startup is looking for a temporary executive assistant to take on a multi-faceted role that may be perfect for you. Duties encompass office managerial tasks, basic human resources functions, and assisting the founder with calendar management and setting up meetings.
Executive Assistant's Responsibilities :
- Act as initial point of contact for all people entering and calling the office
- Manage conference rooms, set up meetings and video conferences, and coordinate office events
- Order office supplies, work with vendors, and process invoices and expenses
- Help with onboarding new employees and maintaining personnel files
- Assist in administering company-wide benefits programs
- Manage founder’s calendar and arrange for travel
- Participate in ad hoc projects for various teams
What’s in it for you :
- Chance to grow with an international company, especially if you have an interest in finance or business
- Opportunity to explore social media and marketing for the firm
- Work for a fun company where you can wear many hats
- Engage with intelligent co-workers who are also exceptional at what they do
Executive Assistant's Qualifications :
- Ability to work full time
- College degree plus 1-2 years of work experience in an office environment
- Desire to “own” a role and see where it can take you
- Excellent computer skills and ease in learning new skills
Salary: $26/ hr.