Executive Assistant (Temporary)
New York, United States
|Date Posted||February 28, 2019|
Gainor Staffing has an opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has quantifiable executive assistant experience, and looking for a steady paycheck through the summer.
A notable investment firm in midtown NYC is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support an exceptional team of professionals in the marketing department for 4-6 months, starting as soon as late-April.
The work environment is collegial and fast-paced. As an Executive Assistant, your work will include intensive gatekeeping, scheduling, and travel support.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities of this role are the following but are not limited to:
- Maintain calendars, including scheduling meetings and all associated details
- Answer phones and acting as gatekeeper
- Assist in booking dinners and other client engagements
- Prepare, compile and monitor correspondence, memos and prioritize critical information
- Coordinate travel itineraries including flights, hotels, and ground transportation
- Processing expenses using Concur
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations for meetings
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have time management and organizational skills
- Ability to stay on task and work independently
- Willingness to learn new skills and processes
- Commitment to the duration of the assignment
Salary: $27-30/ hr.