Executive Assistant (Temporary)
New York, United States
|Date Posted||September 12, 2018|
LONG AND SHORT TERM TEMPORARY EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT JOBS: IMMEDIATE NEED!
Do you consider yourself a professional with advanced administrative skills and prior office experience? We are currently looking for Executive Assistants to fill temporary roles in a variety of progressive industries in Manhattan. This is a chance to work for some of the best companies in the most compelling industries in New York City.
Executive Assistants’ Key Responsibilities:
- Make travel arrangements and prepare itineraries
- Create presentations, reports, and spreadsheets
- Write correspondence
- Manage calendars and book conference rooms
- Answer/screen phone calls relaying messages as needed.
- Greet guests, ensuring they are directed to the appropriate meeting rooms.
- Provide relief administrative support for others as needed.
Executive Assistants’ Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of administrative support experience
- Proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Salary: $25 - 30 / hr.