Executive Assistant (Temporary)
|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
Do you bring flexibility, a strong work ethic, and a high level of professionalism to your work?
We are currently looking for polished and professional Executive Assistants to fill temporary roles in a range of progressive industries in Manhattan such as media, fashion, nonprofit, etc. In addition to administrative support, these roles will edit and compose correspondence, handle travel arrangements, and coordinate conference room bookings.
Executive Assistants’ Key Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of presentations, reports, and spreadsheets from creation to submission.
- Maintain calendars and prepare travel itineraries
- Answer/screen phone calls relaying messages as needed.
- Greet and receive guests, ensuring they are directed to the appropriate meeting rooms.
- Provide relief administrative support for other as needed.
Executive Assistants’ Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of administrative support experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with exceptional phone demeanor.
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility both to ones individual tasks as well as the tasks of the team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage concurrent obligations.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
Salary: $22-28/ hr.