New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||June 30, 2020|
Gainor Staffing’s client, a premier strategic financial advisory firm in Manhattan, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support their Executive Chairman/ Founder.
To qualify: MUST have previous experience with C-level executive support to a President/CEO/Chairman/Partner at a mid-sized firm and Bachelor's Degree required.
The company offers outstanding benefits including, 100% funded health, vision and dental insurance, 401K with match, and generous PTO and paid holidays.
OUR CLIENT IS INTERVIEWING VIRTUALLY!
- Strategic calendar management, schedule appointments and meetings far in advance, establish timeline of meetings and stream workflow
- Sit in on meetings with Executive Chairman/CEO, take minutes, establish action items, streamline workflow, create follow up materials and presentations
- Manage email inbox: organize, monitor and prioritize receipt and response to emails and draft emails on behalf of Executive Chairman/CEO
- Handle all business travel arrangements
- Interface with senior leadership on deliverables – strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Create meeting agendas, draft meeting notes, edit and distribute meeting materials
- Develop and maintain relationships across teams, maintaining contact lists
- 7+ years of high-touch Executive Assistant experience, working directly with C-level executive
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 24/7 flexibility and responsiveness including nights and weekends when needed required
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous organization skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
Base salary $125-150k