New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||June 15, 2020|
Our client is a global advisory firm helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes.
We seek an enthusiastic, motivated, and ambitious candidates to fill several Executive Assistant positions in midtown New York across different industries. This position will require a candidate that is a team player and who also possess a great work ethic. With great pay that ranges from $25-32 dollars per hour.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Calendar management: coordinating and scheduling internal and external meetings, along with resolving any conflicts
- Handle all domestic and international travel accommodations and details
- Attend and arrange meetings, book conference rooms, take notes, and follow up when needed
- Plan events & banquets.
- Prioritize responsibilities, ensuring crucial projects and deadlines are met
- Ability to professionally interface with clients and staff, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Take direction and be a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Superb interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Microsoft Office - Powerpoint, Excel, Word & Outlook
- Concur preferred
- Proven ability to work with limited direction from executives
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of executive level support