New York, United States
|Date Posted||August 13, 2019|
Have you been looking to make a new career move? No matter where you are in your career, we aim to make Gainor Staffing a place you can always call home base. Whether you are a recent college graduate, looking to re-enter the workforce, or are looking for temporary work between other obligations, we will assist you in taking your career journey to new heights.
Our experienced staffing experts understand the importance of listening to your needs. We represent you by offering expert guidance, and assisting in building your skills and experience in order to give you a competitive edge in the marketplace. Our relationships with our clients are long lasting. This allows us to promote you directly to some of the best companies in New York City, avoiding the chances that your resume will be lost or overlooked amongst a sea of other candidates.
Temporary employees have said, “With good success, I have worked at a number of great companies spread around the awesome backdrop of NYC.” “Thanks to Gainor, I am frequently employed and I receive jobs that help me network and build skills.”
We seek enthusiastic, motivated, and ambitious candidates to fill Executive Assistant positions. These positions require candidates that are team players who also possess a great work ethic.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Calendar management: coordinating and scheduling internal and external meetings, along with resolving any conflicts
- Handle all domestic and international travel accommodations and details
- Attend and arrange meetings, book conference rooms, take notes, and follow up when needed
- Write, proof-read and prepare correspondence, agreements, and other documents
- Prioritize responsibilities, ensuring crucial projects and deadlines are met
- Ability to professionally interface with clients and staff, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Take direction and be a self-starter, based on need
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Superb interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills