New York, United States
|Date Posted||May 1, 2019|
Gainor Staffing is representing a top independent investment firm in Midtown, Manhattan who is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Investor Relations team. Our client is a well-established firm with offices in the biggest cities across the globe that work together to affectively manage billions of dollars for their clients.
The Executive Assistant will be supporting a team of Managing Directors, so the ideal candidate must be able to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced/dynamic position.
Excellent benefits package includes: 100% covered medical, dental coverage, profit sharing, free lunch every day, generous PTO, and a yearly gym contribution.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Heavy calendar management with attention to different time zones
- Coordination of frequent complex domestic and international travel
- Prepare marketing materials/pitch books and maintain information on CRM database
- Handle all incoming calls and provide assistance to clients, vendors, and service providers.
- Use Concur to manage and process expense reports
- Maintain the department’s spreadsheets and assist with other projects as needed
- Provide assistance to coordinating conference room meetings including set up of meals and refreshments
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience of executive / administrative support, preferably in finance
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advance user of Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, and time management skills
- Superb organization skills in order to prioritize high workload, high demands for the job and tight deadlines in a challenging environment
- Strong loyalty, commitment to confidentiality, and professionalism skills
- Proven abilities to be a team player
- Powerful work ethic with an ambitious attitude