New York, United States
|Date Posted||April 3, 2019|
Gainor Staffing is representing a Private Equity firm searching for an Executive Assistant to support a team of partners in their Manhattan office. Much of this role is self-directed and involves a lot of decision making and judgment without consultation. The Executive Assistant must be proactive to keep all of the Partners working as efficiently as possible.
The ideal candidate will be an expert multitasker, extremely detail-oriented and organized, and can maintain a calm, professional demeanor while working under tight deadlines.
This company offers exceptional benefits such as: 100% paid medical coverage, 401K with match, has a gym on the premises, great work/life balance, and gorgeous offices!
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Heavy calendar management for two Partners, including business and some personal
- Complex travel coordination including domestic and international and creation of full itineraries
- Manage multiple Partners’ e-mails, flag important messages and sometimes drafting correspondence
- Prepare detailed meeting and travel itineraries
- Handle expense reports
- Answer and screen all telephone calls promptly and serve as a strong gatekeeper
- Manage professional correspondence and gift giving
- Assist with planning conferences, events and dinners and handling all logistics
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 7 years minimum of Executive Assistant experience; minimum 5 years of experience supporting senior level executives
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Analytical mind with strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effectively multi-task and prioritize all responsibilities
- Impeccable attention to detail