New York, United States
|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
Gainor Staffing is looking for energetic employees with an administrative support background who are looking for new opportunities. We have an on-going need for business-oriented, professional Executive Assistants to work at companies in various industries across NYC. Our Clients range from advertising firms to financial companies, some that are large, well-established firms and others that are rapidly growing start-ups. If you have administrative experience and are looking to explore the NYC marketplace, we can connect you with excellent opportunities that align with your experience.
Executive Assistants’ Responsibilities:
- Heavy calendar management: coordinating and scheduling internal and external meetings, along with resolving any conflicts
- Coordinate meetings including: book conference rooms, confirm attendees, gather materials, agendas, and prepare notes to be passed out
- Assist with event preparation
- Manage telephone and return call list
- Maintain e-mails, highlighting those that need immediate attention. Prepare appropriate follow-up on these
- Arrange domestic and international travel details including flight details, hotel reservations, car rentals, etc.
- Create and manage filing system
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across teams, assuring smooth operations across the firm
Executive Assistants’ Qualifications:
- 2-3 years’ of administrative support experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Comprehensive business vocabulary with strong proofreading and editing abilities
- Extremely reliable with exceptional organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Salary: $23-28 / hr.