New York, New York, United States
|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
Gainor Staffing is representing a Private Equity firm who is looking for an Executive Assistant to support a team of Executives in their New York City office. This is a temporary assignment that will begin in mid-December with a duration of about 3-4 months.
This firm’s work environment is collegial, fast paced, and thriving. This is an opportunity to work amongst a team of busy, yet wonderful Executives, for a company that just moved into a brand new office space. As the Executive Assistant, your work will include intensive, complex travel coordination for multiple employees.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Heavy travel coordination for multiple Executives, giving attention to different time zones and travel plans with several destinations
- Maintain calendars, including scheduling meetings and handling all associated details
- Answer phones, act as gatekeeper and provide general administrative support
- Assist in organizing special events for Clients
- Prepare, compile and monitor correspondence, memos and prioritize critical information
- Write travel itineraries and arrange details such as car services, reservations for hotels and restaurants
- Process expense reports
- Update CRM system
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations/decks for meetings
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years professional experience as an Executive Assistant
- Flexibility is a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have time management and organizational skills
- Ability to stay on task and work independently
- Willingness to learn new skills and processes
Pay: $30-35 /hr.