|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
Our client is searching for an Executive Assistant to support the executive suite. This firm is extremely successful, operating in a fast-paced, highly dynamic office environment, and offering great perks! This firm was rated one of Crain’s Top Places to Work in New York City.
As the Executive Assistant, you will exhibit impeccable time-management skills as well as a flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the executives and the office overall.
This company offers very generous PTO, paid OT!
Perks include: Friday breakfasts, birthday celebrations, snacks in the office, and lots more!
Primary Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage extremely busy calendars including scheduling meetings and travel arrangements
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and create detailed itineraries
- Manage telephone and e-mail traffic for staff
- Prioritize day-to-day administrative tasks for the executive suite
- Maintain and update staff’s contacts and project information
- Assist with resolving client issues
- Use Microsoft Word to edit and type letters, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and other documents as needed
- Organize company events and conferences
Required Executive Assistant Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant in a corporate environment
- Very strong Microsoft Office skills especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an approachable friendly disposition
- Must have close attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and exhibit punctuality
- Excellent organizational skills including project management and multi-tasking
- Superior verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently
- Real Estate or construction background is a plus
Salary: $75-80k + bonus