Director - Business Development
New York, United States
|Date Posted||August 5, 2019|
Marketing & Media
Director of Business Development – Top Experiential Marketing Agency
Our client is an experiential marketing disruptor who is on pace for their 2nd straight year of double digit revenue growth by developing award winning activations with marquee brands. To catapult their growth, they are seeking a Director of Business Development, to lead new business efforts in the US in partnership with senior management.
They are seeking an entrepreneurial + creative seller to originate brand opportunities & partner with agency management to sell through first to market, multi-year activations.
- Identify, prospect & engage new client prospects. Drive communication and momentum with prospective clients.
- Generate and close new business opportunities
- Define and implement new business strategies and tactics
- Manage, train & mentor sales team, guiding their sales activities
- Communicate & report on pipeline, revenue projections, closed business to senior management team
- In collaboration with department leads, manage the pitching and client on-boarding process
- Build relationships with the agency’s global offices to ensure a cohesive approach to business development
- Represent the agency at networking events and coordinate marketing activities to targeted brands
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the evolving digital marketing industry
- 3-7 years experience in agency/experiential marketing, 3+ years in a business development capacity with a measurable track record of selling into top brands
- Must think two steps ahead of clients, stay on top of digital trends and brand developments.
- Dynamic presence within pitches/client meetings