Digital Strategy Account Director
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||December 31, 2018|
Marketing & Media
For digital experts looking to be part of a disruptive approach to digital marketing & communications, this is a rare opportunity...
Our client is one of the leading agencies within the CPG, Lifestyle and Healthcare categories. They pinpoint what motivates consumers to buy, and aid top brands in enhancing the consumer experience across the digital ecosystem. Their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Communications, Creative and Public Relations that value creating innovative approaches through collaboration.
They are looking to add a Digital Account Strategy Director to lead client relationships and strategies for top CPG and Healthcare brands, and oversee the digital campaign process from concept development through execution. This person must have a demonstrated track record of leading managing innovative digital Accounts, and should have a deep understanding digital and social communications strategy.
The right person will be comfortable jumping right in and taking initiative, directing others but also be a good listener, and 100% accountable for client success. The Director will be supported by a top performing team of account and digital/social strategists and creatives, as well as public relations and communications planners. This position has a tremendous opportunity for growth within an agency with the vision and team to create disruptive digital work.
- Manage + direct account + coordinate with internal colleagues + agency leadership to ensure client objectives are met
- Lead a strong team of CPG/Healthcare account + digital/social media experts
- Ensure daily cooperation with clients including significant in-person client exposure + periodic client presentations
- Collaborate with President, and Managing Director to ensure efficiency in all related projects, as well as maintain cooperative client relations
- 6-9 years experience managing + leading digital accounts
- Strong account management experience with a strong understanding and curiosity of cross channel digital strategy
- Ability to manage and mentor junior account people