New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||September 10, 2020|
Marketing & Media
A strategic communications firm that represents corporations & very high-profile influencers across the Financial, Philanthropic, Tech, Sports & Entertainment verticals is looking for a dynamic Digital Strategist to oversee highly visible digital engagements.
As a Digital Strategist, lead a team in ideating, developing & implementing social media marketing campaigns, providing strategic insights to clients.
- Proven experience growing social media audiences and designing and building social content for individuals, events, and organizations
- Expertise in building and managing SEO and paid media campaigns
- Deep understanding of data and analytics, using metrics to drive content and audience growth
- Planning and managing strategic content calendars for clients across multiple platforms (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube)
- Track social strategy performance, regularly making adjustments based on insights, trends and KPIs.
- Create customized best practices for clients based on performance and platform
- Oversee staff on all digital/ social-focused projects
- Crafting digital strategy and managing social accounts for corporate clients and individuals
- Producing analytics reports, with clear recommendations for improving engagement, driving traffic to an action item
- Working with crisis clients on SEO strategy, and providing guidance on reputation management for digital profile post-crisis, as well as managing negative comments/trolls
- Generating powerpoints/decks with custom best practices for clients on how to incorporate digital strategy into their overall brand
- Come up with creative content campaign ideas, and execute content calendar
- 3-5 years managing social media channels, leading social content creation and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics, Wordpress, MailChimp, Sprout Social, Adobe Suite
- Familiarity with graphic design and/or photo and video editing .