Digital Media Supervisor - Liquor Brand
New York, United States
|Date Posted||May 1, 2019|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a data-driven, full service digital marketing & creative agency founded on the belief that digital marketing should be approached as both an Art & Science. They're time-proven approach to customer acquisition and brand engagement has been delivering sophisticated digital, social, mobile and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading clients, ranging from Lifestyle, Liquor & Technology brands including Samsung, Hendricks’s Gin, NYU & others, for nearly ten years enabling brands to thrive in an ever changing digital landscape.
They are seeking an Digital Media Supervisor to lead a top performing team across a leading Liquor Portfolio. The Supervisor will distill client objectives into impactful communications plan across Digital & Traditional channels. This candidate will be the face of the client account and expertly manage a team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Manage and develop a team of direct reports – maintain the workload of your team, to ensure the most productive and effective use of each person’s skills, while motivating their interests and challenging them. Work closely with team to set brand strategies and develop media plans
- Successfully “own” client relationships – understand their business and their needs and help them achieve their objectives, building a strong relationship and ultimately growing the business
- Lead strategic and tactical digital planning activities across social, display, mobile, video– develop media plans that deliver against client objectives/strategies
- Evaluate/approve recommendations and presentations before they are sent to the client, and maintain quality control on daily workflow and media team processes
- Assist in the negotiation of media contracts and programs/opportunities to ensure maximum leverage is applied
- Proactively investigate media opportunities and craft well-supported, articulate POVs to present to client
- Keep abreast of current events, media and any industry trends that impact your client’s business
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-6 years digital planning experience including 3+ year digital experience across Display, Social, Video
- Proven ability in training and leading a high achieving digital media team
- Ability and interest in developing first to market communications plans
- Knowledge of the following research/planning tools or equivalent: DCM, ComScore, etc.