Digital Media Supervisor
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a fiercely independent, tech-forward and digital media agency with a supportive, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture that encourages employee growth and reasonable work-life balance. They are passionate about delivering data-driven, actionable insights to clients and partners. They are driven to build something great, with a desire to innovate and a belief that employees are to be treated like family, not resources.
They are looking for self-starters who are excited to work with a small team of industry experts in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. They reward and retain top people making it a terrific opportunity for anyone feeling lost in the shuffle of bigger agency hierarchy.
They are seeking a Digital Media Supervisor to execute the strategy, analysis and optimization of digital plans for a top liquor brand. This person must have extensive experience analyzing media campaigns and be at the forefront of campaign optimizations.
- Ideate, plan + execute innovate digital media plans
- Express understanding of client objectives through sound strategic recommendations + associated rationale
- Create decks for media recommendations which explain/showcase recommendations
- Oversee optimization of campaign activities
- Manage completion of reporting, tagging/trafficking, optimizing, negotiating, vendor communication + meetings, custom creative review + other daily projects.
- Write POVs to determine opportunities + evaluate sites for clients
- 4-7 years digital media planning experience, with experience leading clients and teams