Senior Digital Media Planner
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||October 5, 2018|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a fiercely independent, tech-forward and digital media agency with a supportive, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture that encourages employee growth and reasonable work-life balance. They are passionate about delivering data-driven, actionable insights to clients and partners. They are driven to build something great, with a desire to innovate and a belief that employees are to be treated like family, not resources.
They are looking for self-starters who are excited to work with a small team of industry experts in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. They reward and retain top people making it a terrific opportunity for anyone feeling lost in the shuffle of bigger agency hierarchy.
They are seeking a Senior Digital Media Planner to execute the strategy, analysis and optimization of digital plans for Healthcare, CPG, and Finance clients. This person must have extensive experience analyzing media campaigns and be at the forefront of campaign optimizations.
- Ideate, plan + execute innovate digital media plans
- Express understanding of client objectives through sound strategic recommendations + associated rationale
- Create decks for media recommendations which explain/showcase recommendations
- Oversee optimization of campaign activities
- Manage completion of reporting, tagging/trafficking, optimizing, negotiating, vendor communication + meetings, custom creative review + other daily projects.
- Write POVs to determine opportunities + evaluate sites for clients
- 1-3 years experience in media planning/ buying
- Required experience with campaign management/ad serving technology (i.e. Double Click DART, Atlas DMT)
- Preferred working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research ( i.e. comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, NetRatings, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Strong understanding of A/B testing
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to work with a small team