Digital Media Analyst
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||January 22, 2019|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a fiercely independent, tech-forward and digital media agency with a supportive, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture that encourages employee growth and reasonable work-life balance. They are passionate about delivering data-driven, actionable insights to clients and partners. They are driven to build something great, with a desire to innovate and a belief that employees are to be treated like family, not resources. They are looking for self-starters who are excited to work with a small team of industry experts in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
They reward and retain top people making it a terrific opportunity for anyone feeling lost in the shuffle of bigger agency hierarchy.
They are seeking a Digital Media Analyst to provide analytic support and strategic recommendations to clients and the internal media teams. If you are analytically-minded, with an eye for numbers, attention to detail, and an interest/understanding of media, this is a phenomenal opportunity with a forward-thinking company.
- Perform detailed daily analysis of multiple media campaign results to create constant improvement in delivery against KPIs
- Collaborate with media + strategy team, data providers/vendors + clients
- Determine campaign data + tracking requirements; manage measurement systems for data capturing + reporting
- Perform ongoing analysis using Excel, Google Analytics, Ad Servers, etc. to ensure the timely adjustment/optimization of campaigns
- Assist in building presentations for campaign reports + new business pitches
- 1-3 years experience within an analytics function (media industry experience is a plus)
- Experience in the analysis of data sets to develop insights + learning
- Strong analytical skills with an understanding of Google Analytics, Excel, Ad Operations, Tableau + DoubleClick
- Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis + presentation
- Understanding of as attribution, data collection, targeting + privacy is a bonus
- Must feel comfortable learning new systems + tools