|Date Posted||September 1, 2017|
This position requires attention to detail, creativity, proactive interpersonal and communication skills, organization skills, conceptual thinking skills, effective decision-making, and production skills.
Skills and Experience:
- BFA in Graphic or Communication Design
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of typography, color and layout across the landscape of digital media
- Proficient working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
Our client is a full-service digital agency specializing in building brands online. They distill diverse client goals into compelling strategies and combine robust technology with award-winning creative to create successful digital advertising and marketing solutions.
They are seeking a seasoned web designer to lead visual design for some of their biggest clients, working hands-on to concept and design the look and feel of high-profile websites. The Art Director will collaborate across disciplines, brainstorming with strategists to deliver innovative solutions and partnering with developers to implement experiences across devices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a client-facing, creative role with an experienced team of industry experts at one of New York’s most well respected independent digital agencies with clients such as Make-A-Wish, NYU, Bausch + Lomb, etc.
- 3+ years experience at a digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar field
- Highly conceptual thinking with demonstrated experience working on large-scale projects
- Aptitude for multi-tasking and organization in a fast paced environment
- Mastery of creative software: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Optional experience with print, Keynote and animation a plus