Digital Associate Media Director (AMD) - Lifestyle Brand
New York, United States
|Date Posted||December 29, 2018|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a fiercely independent, tech-forward and integrated media agency with a supportive, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture that encourages employee growth and reasonable work-life balance. At 70 people, they are close knit but have a wide reach having placed over $350M in media with top tier clients including Chase, Jenny Craig, NBC, Cutty Sark Whiskey's and many others.
They ensure that employees stay comfortable with a competitive benefits package that includes a competitive compensation, health plan, 401k program with match, medical and transportation expense reimbursements as well as an allowance to pursue personal passion projects of your choosing. They even have an in-office bar where they host frequent agency social events.
They are seeking an innovative and client-facing Digital Associate Media Director to lead the planning & strategy behind digital communications strategies including programmatic, Search, Video and Social. This person will serve as key client contact on a top lifestyle brand.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Lead and manage the implementation of campaign strategy, planning, management, budgeting/forecasting, optimization and reporting to build the brand reach of high profile accounts
- Serve as primary point of contact for all client questions and requests
- Originate and manage the implementation of innovative, first to market communications plans
- Lead improvements in media team work process by presenting and implementing process improvements to the media team
- When necessary, work seamlessly with partner agencies, delivering a smooth communications process
- Build and develop relationships with vendors, and internal agency counterparts
- Stay abreast of and inform clients about opportunities and marketplace challenges
- Train, develop, evaluate and mentor junior staff to success
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years media planning experience including 4+ year digital acquisition media experience
- Proven ability in training and leading a high achieving media team
- Ability and interest in developing first to market communications plans
- Knowledge of the following research/planning tools or equivalent: DFA, Google Analytics, ComScore, etc.