Digital Analytics Strategist
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||January 24, 2019|
Marketing & Media
For digital experts & leaders looking to be part of a disruptive approach to digital marketing & communications, this is a rare opportunity…
Our client is one of the leading agencies within the CPG, Lifestyle and Healthcare categories. They pinpoint what motivates consumers to buy, and aid top brands in enhancing the consumer experience across the digital ecosystem. Their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Communications, Creative and Public Relations that value creating innovative approaches through collaboration.
They are looking to add a Digital Analytics Strategistto help lead the digital statistics and strategies for the agency, to distill digital analytics into game-changing insights. The ideal candidate will have a sound statistic skill set and a strong understanding of social media and consumer trends.
The right person will be comfortable jumping in and taking initiative, supporting others but also be a good listener. This position has a tremendous opportunity for growth within an agency with the vision and team to create disruptive digital work.
- Support statistical initiatives, with the objective of informing digital strategy decisions on schedules, budgets + strategies
- Recognize + implement new methods + trends to better approach analytical situations + challenges to present to upper management
- Identify + interpret Excel statistics to make efficient recommendations
- Create insightful, meaningful analysis by applying specific statistical models to obtain desired results
- Statistics + Mathematics degree strongly preferred
- 2-5 years experience performing analytics working with large bodies of text (publisher/media company, customer care call center, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Excel State tools and working experience in either R or SPPS
- Exceptional statistic capabilities including: multivariate regressions, TF, IDF Inverse Document Frequency, auto-correlation, probability analysis, etc.
- Experience with social listening tools such as Crimson Hexagon + Sysomos