Digital Account Director-Top Spirits Brand
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||March 12, 2020|
Marketing & Media
A fast growing digital brand agency, defined by a grounding in strategy and a multi-disciplinary approach to developing memorable digital experiences across all channels for top lifestyle brands that has doubled in the last year. They are seeking a dynamic Account Director to guide the client engagement with well known spirits brands and direct a talented and hyper-collaborative group of strategists, designers and technologists who thrive on making great creative work in partnership with top artists and influencers.
This position has a tremendous opportunity for growth within an agency with the vision, account growth and team to create disruptive digital work. They also have a cultural commitment to maintain healthy work-life balance boundaries, making this a unique opportunity.
- Lead strategic planning processes with a keen eye towards multi-channel digital opportunities and a grounding in insights and data
- Oversee client needs and translating into briefs and project scoping
- Inspire & direct an internal teams of Strategists, Creatives, Producers & Creatives to deliver on client objectives and timelines.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for clients and transfer direction to internal resources
- Establish and manage media budgets for online campaigns
- Stay ahead of emerging digital trends and generate educational POVs for clients
- Collaborate with internal senior management cross-discipline team to improve process, knowledge-share, mentor junior employees and maintain agency culture
- Be an industry expert speaking and attending conferences, writing articles and participating in industry events
This agency offers:
- Commitment to work-life balance
- A strong commitment to employee development
- Competitive compensation package
- Brand new office
- Opportunity to work with top lifestyle clients with custom content partnerships with top artists and influencers
- 7-10 years Account leadership experience with at least 5 years focused on Digital Marketing
- Industry leading POV on opportunities within Digital, Social and Mobile channels
- Proactive nature with the ability to sell through big campaign ideas