Creative Resources Manager
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||August 7, 2019|
Our client, a creative studio specializing in brand identity and marketing collateral across all channels, is seeking a proactive Creative Resource Manager to collaborate with the Creative, Account, Strategy + Content & Production team leaders as the advocate for great creative from brief through execution.
This person will ensure that in virtually every client project the studio undertakes workloads are balanced amongst the teams and projects are assigned not only based on skill sets/availability, but also that lend to personal interests and opportunities for learning + professional growth.
Day to Day:
- Coordinate with client-facing Project Management team on incoming project requests
- Quickly assess bandwidth to inform team assignments for approved scopes
- Assist in scheduling and staff changes as projects ebb and flow daily
- Develop and support resource forecasting tools and processes
- Source freelance talent when staff teams are beyond capacity
- Develop a "bench" of freelance talent that aligns with key agency needs
- Provide consultative guidance for project teams when developing project plans + approach
- Contribute to recommendations to drive team + project success
- Monitor creative teams’ output and provide guidance to department leads on productivity
- Main contact point for all Creative workflow and trafficking queries from other teams
- The ability to constructively evaluate projects in terms of client needs, budgets and schedules; providing creative solutions for challenging situations
- Adept at working in a deadline driven environment
- Extensive experience managing multiple projects with thoughtful delegation + prioritization
- Ability to sustain a positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on quality, accuracy, and efficiency
- In depth knowledge of creative production workflows, from idea development to final product
- Successful management of creatives, eg: copywriters, illustrators, and designers.