Creative Junior Designer
New York, United States
|Date Posted||April 5, 2019|
Our client is one of the world’s leading fine art institutions with unparalleled expertise, passion and talent across dozens of specialties. Their creative team pinpoints brand identity and the luxury experience, what motivates consumers to buy + sell, to enhance the consumer experience through integrated branded environments and digital/traditional marketing campaigns.
They are seeking a Creative Junior Designer who is a highly innovative with a comprehensive knowledge of design fundamental with excellent communication and interpersonal skill. This is an opportunity to work + learn for 1 year with the creative leads from concept to execution on a range of graphic design projects including experiential/environmental exhibition design, catalogue + book design, & A-Z of Marketing collateral.
- Contribute to the design and production of catalogs and books, print and digital marketing collateral, exhibition design, proposals, and working within brand guidelines
- Support Creative leaders with research, concepts, mock-ups & presentation
- Collaborate with Marketing team and internal clients on projects
- Seeing projects through from initial brief to completion
- Perform within tight deadlines
- Maintain the archive and record of projects
- 1+ years of Experience (or internship equivalent)
- Design Degree
- Advanced skill in Photoshop and InDesign is a must; drafting/3D rendering skill is not required but a major competitive advantage.
- Knowledge of print production/process
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Reliable and capable of working well both independently and as a part of a team
- Highly motivated, organized, proactive, enthusiastic and resourceful
- Previous experience with Fine Art Industry (eg: museums, galleries) & Luxury/Retail Brands is a plus