Creative Director, Copy
New York, United States
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
For conceptual creatives looking to lead truly integrated PR and Advertising programs with award winning social extensions, this is a rare opportunity...
Our client is a Digiday and Holmes Report award winning agency who pinpoints what motivates consumers to buy and aids top brands in enhancing the consumer experience across digital and traditional touchpoints and all media channels. Their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Communications, Creative and Public Relations that value creating innovative approaches through collaboration.
They are looking to add a Creative Director, Copy to lead groundbreaking conceptual creative campaigns for top consumer brands and oversee 360 concepting with a focus on buzz worthy social. This person must have a demonstrated track record of Creative Directing and Copywriting experience with a deep understanding of digital and social communications strategies with CPG brands including traditional, digital, social, experiential/activations, and video.
The right person will be comfortable jumping in and taking initiative, directing others but also able to execute, and 100% accountable for client success. The Creative Director will be supported by a top performing team of creatives, as well as public relations and communications planners. This position has a tremendous opportunity for growth within an agency with the vision and team to create disruptive digital work.
- Manage creative campaigns from conception to execution for top tier consumer accounts
- Mentor a motivated team of junior + mid-level creatives, both Design + Copy
- Develop + deliver thought leadership + creative solutions across social media platforms
- Communicate + present concepts + design rationale/specifics + propose innovative CPG design strategies to agency leaders
- Promote continual creative improvement + actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence + accountability
- Direct all phases of creative work from concept through production
- Strong experience in a Creative Director role, working across digital, traditional + social campaigns
- Experience directing copy at a large PR agency
- Conceptual creative portfolio, heavy on consumer goods + CPG work
- Passion for new digital technologies + emerging trends
- Understanding of healthcare + strategic requirements that come along with consumers is ideal
- Strong ability to leverage social influencers to impact brand momentum