New York, United States
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
For Creative Director with a focus in ideating and creating performance driven creative across digital and social channels, this opportunity within a uniquely employee-centric culture might be the right opportunity to lead.
Our client, who is one of the largest direct response agencies on Facebook in North America (by spend) is seeking a Creative Director with experience concepting and designing high performance creative to join a best of the best team of marketers and media strategists, that outperform agencies many times their size.
They maintain a flat, open-minded, creative & high-growth culture similar to a tech startup, and lean on their people to take ownership of account and client success. Compensate their people better than any agency, offer 1-2 months’ vacation, half-day Fridays, meditate daily as a company, are dog-friendly, and seriously support the personal and professional growth of their people. They also offer the traditional suite of health benefits.
Creative Director Key Responsibilities:
- Directing and Creating innovative on-brand marketing campaigns across the Display, Mobile, and Paid Social on all platforms.
- Lead Creative pitches as the face of the Creative Department
- Create work that works in direct response to data and supports the optimization of KPI's
- Collaborate with leadership to develop client SoWs
- Coach supporting designers and team members
Creative Director Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to meld the creativity of ad writing/design/development with programmatic, display, native, social and video media platforms.
- Strong grasp of optimizing data to optimize creative performance
- Ability to coach, mentor & grow a creative team
- Experience on eCommerce brands is a plus