New York, United States
|Date Posted||July 8, 2019|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a leading independent public relations agency seeking a Copywriter to join our Content Marketing department. For a skilled, client-facing, versatile writer with 2-6 years of experience, this could be the opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for working directly with clients on a range of projects, including bylined articles, white papers, reports, websites, marketing copy and branding. You must be a fast learner, able to grasp complex subjects and write clear, concise copy. Experience in an agency or publisher as a journalist is desirable. An ability to juggle multiple projects and clients is essential.
As an agency that delivers an unexpected level of passion, creativity and marketing to clients in the financial and B2B sectors, we are also looking for someone who can think creatively and generate new ideas.
- Research, write and edit a diverse range of written materials to showcase clients' areas of expertise
- Create marketing materials, including brochures, pitch books, website and infographics copy, social media content and video scripts
- Develop strategy to help clients use content to achieve their business goals and desired industry/media profile
- Work collaboratively with others to ensure writing projects are completed on time and to clients' specifications
- 2-6 years of writing experience in a media, agency or corporate setting
- Experience writing long form + short form copy across digital channels
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with constant deadlines
- Ability to work with a wide range of people, including colleagues and clients
- Experience with B2B and financial sectors is preferred