New York, United States
|Date Posted||April 4, 2019|
Gainor Staffing is in search of a Concierge to serve as the primary on-floor support in a well-known building in New York City. As the Concierge, you are the first impression all visitors, guests, and clients have of the company. The perfect candidate must be flexible, possess a professional demeanor, and provide exceptional customer service at all times. This is a phenomenal opportunity for those who are looking to transition from the hospitality industry into the business professional environment. This position offers a schedule that allows you to have a great work/ life balance, and the ability to have a distinguished company on your resume.
- Act as a greeter or host to all visitors, ensuring all guests’ needs are met
- Respond to needs and requests of clients and staff
- Handle high volume of telephone calls
- Must act proactively in hectic situations without sacrificing client service.
- Prior client-service experience such as hospitality, concierge, reception, or administrative support
- Ability to professionally interface with clients and staff, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Must be able to work independently and also thrive in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Salary: $16- $18 / hour