Conceptual Art Director
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||September 11, 2019|
For conceptual creatives looking to lead truly integrated creative campaigns with award winning social extensions, this is a rare opportunity...
Our client is an award winning independent agency leading trends in the Beauty, Lifestyle, CPG + Wellness/Self-Care categories. They pinpoint what motivates consumers to buy, and aid top brands in enhancing the consumer experience across the digital ecosystem.
They are seeking a strategy driven Art Director with an uncanny ability to ideate impactful culturally resonate digital campaigns across the agency portfolio. Their passionate team is made up of conceptual geniuses that use their creative insights to create remarkable brand experiences. The ideal candidate is hard working, obsessed with cultural trends, loves to push through disruptive ideas, has a great sense of humor, and most importantly, it’s all about the work - a portfolio of standout digital work incl. video under your belt. If you’re an innovative visual “storyteller” who doesn’t ‘drop the ball’, loves to laugh, this is for you.
What you’ll be:
- The role will be pivotal in offering blue sky thinking across the agency portfolio
- Collaborate with art, copy + strategy teams to advance innovative ideas.
- Ideate + execute campaign concepts led by strategy, research + consumer insights
- Produce compelling creative campaign solutions that impact brand momentum on (earned) social
- Collaborate with Senior Copywriter to produce impactful creative across all channels, especially video
- The main KPI is to produce work that sets the trend within prepared-meal space.
Who you are:
- It’s all about the work: portfolio demonstrates ability to concept, storyboard, plan and execute culturally resonate campaigns rooted in consumer insights
- Demonstrated ability to concept, produce + edit video and photography shoots on social + digital channels
- Passion for new digital technologies + emerging trends
- Versatility to handle multiple projects and re-prioritizations in a fast paced environment
- 4+ yrs. experience - agency experience is a must, PR/Social experience a plus