Conceptual Senior Copywriter/ACD
New York, United States
|Date Posted||April 22, 2019|
A strategically-driven creative agency that specializes in generating game changing creative for brands with an objective is seeking a Conceptual Copywriter. Their passionate team is made up of conceptual geniuses that use their creative insights to create fully integrated and remarkable brand experiences. Under the leadership of a Grammy and Emmy Award winning principle, this team invests in their clients to help grow creative instincts.
This Conceptual Copywriter will create and lead 360 campaigns focused on the rebranding of several female centric brands, with a focus on TV/ Video. This person must have demonstrated extensive conceptual creative capabilities, and the desire to collaborate within a team.
- Develop, refine + solidify integrated 360 creative concepts around a big campaign idea
- Collaborate with integrated copy and strategy teams to advance innovative ideas
- Produce compelling, creative + user-focused campaign solutions that align with brand objectives
- Partner with copy team + all phases of copy work from concept, editing + production, to ensure that all aspects of campaign from print to digital production are on-brand, on-strategy
- Cooperate + engage with key influencers to define and distribute brand messages + values
- Monitor team + allocate skills to drive an ideal balance of personalities to fulfill needs of clients
- 4-6 years experience in an agency environment; female-focused brand experience is a plus (eg: beauty, luxury)
- Exceptional communication with the ability to deliver + present well supported creative ideas that stand up to brand testing
- Entrepreneurial spirit with desire to collaborate with team
- Portfolio illustrates disruptive creative & thought leadership from campaign concept to completion across multiple channels/touchpoints